January 2, 2009

I Resolve

Today I am writing over at Mile High Mamas, I am thrilled to be contributing to this wonderful Colorado Mom Blog, which is the parenting blog for the Denver Post - so Click on over there and read away, if you like what you read leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!



Here is a preview of what you will read:

I Resolve:

January 2009. Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were dreading the millennium and the computer crashes and all the other media hoopla that came with the end of 1999 and now here we are in 2009. And the scary thing is I can't remember half of the last 3 months of 2008. October, November and December always end up flying by so fast, so busy - furious even, that I end up losing site of the most important things in my life. I am not traditionally a New Year’s resolution kind of gal, especially if it is about anything personal however this year...I Resolve....

Click here to read more

4 comments:

Grams said...

Great blog post! So proud of you, girl! Love all that you write. Always makes me smile.

Courtney said...

going over right now :)

Jenni said...

I off to check it out!

Alicia said...

Well Done!!!!!