January 13, 2009

Anna and Brad this is for you


When it happened, all I could think about was scenes like this from movies like this..."He who would rather not be named" was kind enough to pull this clip and make it compatible for me so I could have a chuckle or two at your expense.

and for those who don't know the story here is the quick version...they were walking on their new property in the beautiful Colorado mountains when someones foot walked right into a bee hive, swarm, nest ... something of the sort on the ground...and the rest as you can imagine probably went a bit like the above (and there were stings involved)

7 comments:

Grams said...

Love that Eyore! I'm sure this is one incident Brad and Anna would like to forget! Clip was cute.

Krape Family said...

When I hear a story like that, I think of the scene from Tommy Boy. Glad to hear they are okay. Where is there property?

Becky said...

What a scary thing to have happen! But, I gotta tell ya, that "He" is a wizard with the computer!

bradsling said...

this seems painfully familiar, except in real life I was running with an open diet coke that I managed to not spill!

Grams said...

Brad, that made me laugh!!

Laura said...

Yikes!!!
I was stung 14 x when I stepped on a wasp nest...it was not fun.
I hope there were no allergies.

Terra said...

BRad, that just added to my visual on the story! I would have thrown my coke at the bees and sprinted!!!