January 6, 2009

bla bla

No seriously! Have you heard of them? Blablakids.com They have the worlds cutest hand knit dolls. THANK YOU BETH...for turning me onto these earlier this year! They are great!

This year for Christmas my mom bought each of us (all of us, Grandpa included) a BlaBla doll that somehow fit our personality, a situation in our lives or just made sense...

Then I wrote a short poem to go along with each to describe the motivation behind the doll selection for each person and the end result was a big Bla Bla party!

Can you guess which one is mine?

Now...for a call to action...Mom, Dad, Brad, Anna, - I need a picture of where your BlaBla is right now...is it still in the bag? Did it find a shelf to sit on? Sleeping in your bed, tucked away in storage? Wherever it may be..send me a photo

9 comments:

Grams said...

Oh Man! Mine is still in the cute Ho Ho,Santa Bag, in a drawer at the Beaver Creek House! Tucked her in there until I go up next and then planned to find her a home! No picture from me! :(

Kim said...

Oh my sweetness.. how adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!!

Kim H. said...

Is that an owl in the back row?.....:)

They are so stinkin' cute!

Courtney said...

okay, these dolls are too cute. I'm totally checking them out!

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
Your blog is very creative and colorful. your creations are extremely attractive. How did you cope with such ideas?.. Let your creations reach beyond our imaginations.

The Bailey Family said...

I love the dolls too -! Yep, I noticed the owl, and was wondering if that was yours!

Jenni said...

Those are super cute!!

Bonnie said...

Those are so cute! I was hoping they would have a penguin or moose one but didn't find it. I still want to hear your owl story.