January 25, 2009

A new blogger in town

There is a new blogger in town! Shelley over at Simply Persnickety asked me (through a friend) to help her create a blog for her Organizational Business! It is only the 4th blog I have been able to design from scratch (boy do I have a learning to do still!) but I love trying, playing with the design and making something happen!

She has some talent! She offers her skills to both in and out of state clients and can help you turn Major Messes (like the ones we had) into simply perfectly organized rooms! I should have called her before we started at our house!!

Anyway, stop by if you have time and give her some comment love. So far I can tell her blog is going to super helpful and fun to read!

6 comments:

Shelley Hartman said...

Hi Terra, I'd love to come down and see how your closet space is being utilized - and perhaps give you some tips. I have a few ideas running through my head as I look at your photos. I also owe you a huge round of applause and a lot of my time. I could bring the expandable bamboo drawer organizers too! :)

The Blonde Duck said...

Thanks for the tip! God knows I need get organized!

Becky said...

Nice job on the blog site! I'm tellin' ya - your talents are in demand.

Lindsay said...

oo its adorable! I love it!

Courtney said...

I will definitely spend sometime on the blog I need all the help I can get.

But I did take a look at the design. Nice Job!!!

p.s. I just tagged you on my latest post!

The Bailey Family said...

Very nice! The blog looks great (of course!), and I'm sure I will be a frequent visitor...I use to be organized! Maybe I can get back there one day -