January 5, 2009

Oh No She Didn't

But yes she did, Becky, dear Becky just found a way to outdo herself...She is truly one of the most amazing people I know. I am SO incredibly lucky to have her in my life - words can not begin to explain it.

PLEASE go check this out...and don't forget to tell her how simply amazing she is...I am sure gets tired of hearing me say it but from total strangers it will be so heartwarming!

Life According to Bec

PS - if you click on them they get bigger so you can really stare at them for an hour if you want to!

3 comments:

Grams said...

Talented girl, that Becky! Those are really, really special. Love the faces and the curls!

Jenni said...

I am off to check it out!

Becky said...

Terra, you big silly! You are making me blush!

I'm glad you like them. What size puffy paint sweat shirt would you like? How about a lidless stained glass box? Swedish steak?? Sheesh - I made him "Swiss" steak, meatballs are Swedish! No wonder the poor man almost died.