January 15, 2009

Sporting a little Bamboo...

I got two cool new shirts for Christmas this year! Well, one was an accident but I got two just he same! He who would rather not be named ordered me a shirt (kind of as a joke) for christmas and just before the Holiday this arrived:


But it was the wrong shirt...he called the company and since they couldn't get the right one out in time they told him to keep it (he gave it to me) and then after Christmas I got the right one! Bet you can guess what it said!!!

That is right...It is my very only Blogger shirt! And the best part? These shirts are made of Bamboo...they are silky soft and super comfy by them selves or over long sleeves. WAY FUN!

Check em out at: http://www.onnotextiles.com/ all their t-shirts are "socially responsible" because lord knows I am not...I might as well start with something I love (clothes). I believe the Blogger version of the shirt came from here http://www.googlestore.com/category.asp?catid=5 if you want one too!

PS - why didn't anyone tell me to take the silly Christmas Countdown tree off my sidebar? I just noticed it and well...I had no intention of counting down the next 343 days Christmas on my blog...ARGH.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Good ol' He! He was filled with fun Christmas surprises for his sweetie this year. I've never felt anything made of bamboo - hard to believe something that gives you splinters can get to be so soft.

The shirts are too cute and obviously made with you in mind.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Such wonderful surprise and they sound so soft! I am checking them out today!!

((HUGS))

Grams said...

Saw the tree these past couple of weeks... knew you love Christmas...so, I thought you were leaving it there intentionally!

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

That is a really cool shirt. I'm heading over to the website now to check out the stuff.

Kim said...

Very cool.

But I serioulsy chuckled because I did not even see the countdown on the side bar or I would have def said something..hahaha

the mama bird diaries said...

Bamboo Tee's are super cool.

Oh, come on, leave the countdown clock up. :)

Kim H. said...

I LOVE IT! Now you have two bamboo shirts! You can tell even from the picture that the fabric looks so soft.

And yes, honey I saw the Christmas ticker there and I just thought you were "one of those people" that couldn't wait for Christmas to come again. No, really, that's what I thought. Hey, some people just really like Christmas! :)

Bonnie said...

I love it! What a cute shirt. I've never seen one...