January 17, 2009

A LONG weekend

We are barely into a long weekend and I am so tired I can hardly stand the thought of two more days! We have been tackling some major household clean out, clean up, organize, destroy, rebuild type of projects since New Years...(will update on soon). I am tired, my list is still a mile long but I have plugged away at parts of it so that is good. So much of what I am trying to get done I just can't do during the girls up hours...so it takes time.

The girls are staying busy - Lauren built a solar system to hang on her bedroom door, Hailey is still a Night Owl (ha ha ha) - we are going to head outside for some fresh air soon maybe that will perk mommies energy level a bit? Either that or a quick trip to Starbucks.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

hopefully, you stopped at starbuck's! my favorite pick-me-up! try to kick back at some point this weekend. you can relax and watch the eagles win :)

enjoy your weekend!

Kim H. said...

Oooh, can't wait for an update - I love projects and making progress! :0

And yes, fresh air and a trip to Starbucks does wonders. Hang in there! May be you can work in a nap in the next day or so. I'm a big believer in naps. :)

whoopsadasie said...

Cool...want to come and help me...I could use some...just look at my blog!! LOL!