May 3, 2009

Very Awarding

I was blessed this week in a bloggy kind of way! It was very Awarding! Two wonderful women thought I was "lovely" enough to pass this "lovely" award my way - and how can not accept such a "lovely" treat!The rules were simple, but YOU ALL know I flat out stink at following rules so I will tell them to you here:

You need to post the award on your blog, link back to the person who nominated you and pass the love to up to 15 new blogs that you have discovered. Let those you gave an award to know through a comment on their blog.

"Lovely" rules aren't they? So here are two the "lovely" bloggers that thought enough of me to pass it my way

Pam - at Pam's Perspective - Pam has a wonderful blog about family, books and life. Her writing is smooth and easy to read- she is a wife and a mother of two teenage daughters...Don't I hope I can learn a little from her before mine are teens!
Anita - at A Wife, A Woman, A Mom - Anita - a quick friend. How often can you say that? I made a quick friend. I feel like I have known Anita forever and it has only been a couple of weeks. She writes with emotion you can feel about her family, she also loves to read and has twin Teen Daughters and an 11 year old son.
I don't know who found who but I am glad we were found! Thanks Pam and Anita - and here's to many good reads ahead! It would be so "lovely!"
Now - I am supposed to tag 15 more "lovely" bloggers - and I just can't stand to do it. My list would runneth over - so instead I say to you: do you wish you had the "lovely" blog award? If you do, TAKE IT, claim it, own it, and LOVE IT!

Moving on: Jen over at TaterTots and Jello passed on another great award to me this weekend. (told you I was blessed)

Now this award is given for comments, comments, comments - and so many of you that stop by here each week leave me such wonderful comments, I read them all, respond to most of them and love each and everyone! Jen has a great blog full of spunk - she bakes, she decorates, she lives and her photos are awesome! Jen's Say it FORWARD award is meant to spotlight ONE faithful commenter each week - ONE? How do I pick one...OK I will

I pick Lindsay at Bytes of Memory - Lindsay and her adorable son Sammy have been brightening my days for months now - watching him grow, learn and fumble has been a blast - I hope I get follow Sammy growing up for a long time (and Lindsay too! - well not the growing up part)

So I bow humbly to the bloggy Award givers and I say Thank You!

8 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute post Terra. Thanks for the nice comments. You are a sweet friend. Have a wonderful night!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

Terra, I am so flattered. I think of you as easy friend too, and when you think of it, how did I find you? It was the reading first and then the family blog,and now, I just think you are such a fun person to have as a friend and I like following you along.
You awards are well deserved!!!

Laura said...

Good for you, Terra.
You deserve all those and more.
(WINK)

Pam said...

Terra, your awards are well deserved. And thanks for the kind words about my blog. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

aww thanks Terra! I love your comments and suggestions. It is nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

jen@odbt said...

Congrats on your awards! You truly deserve them. Enjoy!

Courtney said...

congrats on your awards. you so deserve it and are so lovely :)

Unknown said...

How nice for you to get those awards-congrats!