May 2, 2009

Doo Wa Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Do

That is what happens when Grams and Gramps take the girls for the evening! They come home singing songs like

Doo Wa Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Do
One Eyed One Eared Flying Purple People Eater

You're so Vain, you probly think this song is about you, don't you
Ricky don't loose my number, its the only one you own
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, That's amore!

But seriously while you roll those around in your in head for next few hours - I have to give a great big shout out to Grams and Gramps for picking up my sick children and taking them out to dinner so we could have a little quiet time in the house!

YAHOO, it was a hard week - I spent my quiet time working on the wordpress migration that is going to me forever and a day and "he" spent it making this new theme (available on many models)

And now the girls are in bed, I am going back to wordpress hell with a little Doo Wa Diddy in my head.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

how nice you had an evening at home alone. We watched a movie, and I had to send Nick to bed, or his room, because it was totally inappropriate.........ugh I'm such an awful mom for thinking PG 13 might be ok. Some things no big deal, others, not so.

Anonymous said...

ooo love those songs!! Yay Granpa and Grams!! How is the CSS coming.. I wish I could help.. I barely remember anything from college!

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

I'll be cursing you later today when I'm still singing those songs! But what great parents you have for picking up the kids and giving you and the hubs some alone time! Hope the girls feel better soon!

Becky said...

All those songs and no Frank Sinatra??

Bonnie said...

Great songs! How nice for you to have a little quiet time. Grams and Gramps are the best!

jen@odbt said...

What a nice treat - you certainly deserved it after the week. Hope you enjoyed the quiet.

The Fritz Facts said...

Boo came home from her Grandpa's singin Rockin Robin, so I know how that goes.

Yeah for a quiet night, hope this week is better!

Krape Family said...

Ahhh. That sounds nice. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Honey Mommy said...

How fun. I remember going to my grandparents house and learning songs like "How much is that Doggie in the Window?". Good times!