May 24, 2009

Brain Noodles

Do you have pipe cleaners? Is that what everyone calls them? Well, in case you don't they are those fuzzy things on a metal strip that bend and curve and make all kinds of crafty things!

When we arrived in the mountains for our weekend with Grams the girls were greated by a box of these Brain Noodles




I swear they are nothing more than Pipe Cleaners on Steroids! But they have enormous playing power!

If you have a little Diva in the making she might make jewelry out them

Lauren quickly served up a Cheeseburger then got busy making a fishing rod and fish...

The girls were enjoying them SO much we picked up an extra box so there were enough to go around with all the creative things they were doing.

For only $14.00 I highly recommend these Brain Noodles - Great fun for a rainy day or any day!
My mom finds the coolest stuff! Way to go mom!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those look like so much fun. I love Lauren's cheeseburger.
How does your Mom find such cool stuff?

jen@odbt said...

Oh - those look like so much fun! I can see my little girl going to town with the noodles.

Anonymous said...

ooo very fun!! I think I would have fun playing with those :-)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Way to go! Those are so cool!

Wendy said...

If I got those for my house, I think my daughter would have to fight me for them...

Lori said...

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation - they look like a blast! :)

Courtney said...

okay, I love the cheeseburger. I am going to have to pick up some noodles :)

Megan said...

You have an amazing Mom! Your kids are very lucky to have such a thoughtful and creative Grandma. And, those look super fun!