May 8, 2009

This is how they do it

Lauren and Hailey are worlds apart in so many ways. I have always wondered what the best way to show that on the web would be. I could talk about it for hours (in fact I do - sorry friends) But I am so happy, I can finally really SHOW how different they are!

I purchased these fantastic pop-beads after seeing them on another blog - When Lauren sat down to play she immediately sorted each bead by shape and size - she considered doing color as well, but decided their was not enough room in her work space.


When Hailey sat down to play she


So there you have it


Night and Day

Apples and Oranges

Tomato TomAAto - however you wish - they are different and I LOVE every minute of it.


ALMOST

9 comments:

Laura said...

I always enjoy the difference in siblings when I teach one after the other.
The basic outlook is usually the same but the unique characteristics of each remind us that we are made by a very special Hand.

Anonymous said...

I like your post and i want to link exchange with your blog. if you do not mind I hope you want to visit my blog at rakyatindonesia and my blog in english language at indo-online. & please leave your comment. if the difficulties in language, please use google to translate. thank's & good luck friends

Anonymous said...

LOL oo that is great! Such a great set of pictures. Sammy is totally the same as Hailey!

Unknown said...

What a good photo display of their uniqueness........love it!! Just so you, I'd be Lauren.

jen@odbt said...

I think that's also the difference between oldest and youngest although my son and daughter would probably contradict that. It's nice to have variety, right?

The Fritz Facts said...

I love seeing the differences in my kids. Being 5 years apart makes a huge gap, but they work through it very nicely.

Krape Family said...

Always keeping you on your toes!!!

Bonnie said...

Isn't it amazing how siblings can be so different. I guess it explains a little about nature vs nurture.

Kim H. said...

Oh my gosh, I so have a set of those too! Maddy and Molly -- complete and TOTAL opposites!