March 2, 2009

Yanni anyone?


I just got an email from One2One about this new special on PBS!! Yanni Voices Live from the Forum in Acapulco starts airing nationwide, March 2nd on your local PBS stations. Their music is truly beautiful (and the singers aren't bad to look at either). I hope you have time to watch or record the special!

Yanni Voices PBS Event: http://tr.im/gN1C

PBS Local Listings: http://tr.im/gN1F
If you are here in Colorado I will save you some time this is when you can see Yanni on PBS

KRMA Saturday @ 12:30 AM 3/14/2009
KRMA Weekdays @ 7:00 PM 3/4/2009
KRMA Sunday @ 12:00 PM 3/15/2009
KBDI Wednesday @ 9:00 PM 3/4/2009
KBDI Thursday @ 12:30 AM 3/5/2009
KBDI Saturday @ 10:30 PM 3/7/2009
KRMADT Monday @ 8:30 PM 3/2/2009
KRMA Saturday @ 1:00 PM 3/14/2009
KRMA Thursday @ 8:30 PM 3/12/2009

They are also launching a tour to go with their new CD coming out this month! You can pre-order the CD Yanni Voices [CD/DVD] if you are interested!
For more information on the tour click on the link below!
Concert Teaser Video: http://tr.im/gUJ





4 comments:

Tassi said...

We got to meet Ender and Nathan at the BlissDom conference. The CD is amazing! Definitely worth purchasing.

Bonnie said...

Terra, thank you so much for sharing this. I love Yanni. I will for sure be checking this out!

whoopsadasie said...

I am checking ito when it comes on here in NC! I love this type of music! Thanks for sharing!

Alicia said...

Yanni???? Really? I thought I knew you. I will have to rethink this whole friendship. HAHHAHAHAHAH LOL! Kidding, of course. :o)

Does your hubby listen to this? He doesn't strike me as the Yanni type :o) :o)