March 17, 2009

Blaine says check this out

Yes he did. Apparently.

Today I got an email from my brother and it simply said:

SUBJECT: Blaine says check this out


Now, I don't really know Blaine all that well, though we have met a few times, and we do have children very close in age and he and my brother are good friends; I do know Blaine to be a great man/father and so of course I clicked.

I was so glad I clicked!
After you click make sure you go check out POKE for the story behind the kideoplayer and then share it with your friends if you are so inclined!

Hailey and I sat in front of kideoplayer.com "slapping" the space bar for nearly an hour (should I admit that?)

GO AHEAD - CLICK then Slap the night away!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm hooked.

Grams said...

Me, too. Becky! How cool. Is it our second childhood coming through?

the mama bird diaries said...

Cute.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing it!

XOXOXO
Jen

whoopsadasie said...

Thanks for that! I am hooked now too!! I am going to show it to my grandkids when they come over!

I had to make myself stop...I could watch it for the rest of the day! LOL !

Anonymous said...

hehe very cool!