March 30, 2009

Jingle all the way

Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride

In a Snow Cat driven Sleigh.....

We were off to Beanos Cabin for dinner on the mountain (this is also where "he" and I had our wedding reception 10.5 years ago)

We, didn't - but we have before! Porcupines as big an excersize ball, deer oh and have I mentioned the bears?

Hailey - Fever at 101.6 - on Tylenol - enjoying the view

Lauren getting ready for a yummy meal!

Grandpa teaching Lauren what "that" is and her hanging onto every word

The view while we were riding (there is a storm a comin)

13 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a great time is being had by all! I think I need a copy of that wild animal sign to hang in my back yard.

Allison said...

Sounds like a really neat place.

Anonymous said...

oo looks like so much fun.. man I sure hope Hailey gets over this fever soon!

Barb said...

Oh that just looks so cold ~ Brrr!

Jen said...

Wow - love the view, and it looks like a great place. And I didn't even know that Porcupines could get that big!!

jen@odbt said...

How cool is that? I hope Hailey feels better soon - she's a trooper.

The Bailey Family said...

I got the chills just looking at the pictures!! Hope little Hailey gets to feeling better soon...

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh it looks WONDERFUL! (and Sarah gets carsick if she reads in the car, too! Maybe we do need to penpal them up!)

Enjoy that snow! :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

How cool! It looks like you all had a super time!

XOXO
Jen

whoopsadasie said...

When I saw the pictures...I was like...SNOW!? I am sitting here sweating!! ;-)
Looks like you all had a good time...fever and all!

Jenni said...

Oh wow....what a cool place!

Courtney said...

absolutely gorgeous view! Looks like a fabulous time. But hope hailey is feeling better.

The Fritz Facts said...

How fun! I love sleigh rides in the winter, but have never taken one to a restaurant.