I am sorry I can not give credit where credit is due, I am tired and can't remember what blog I saw this on. I do know that it was Thursday night that I saw it. But anyway, a blog had a list of questions that you were supposed to ask your kids about yourself as their mom and then post their funny answers.
Well, my family has had an interesting week, to say the least, and so I changed it up a bit and answered the questions about my own mom instead.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you, oh and Thank you
2. What makes mom happy?
Hugs from her grand-daughters
3. What makes mom sad?
Being sick, seeing someone else suffering
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
We make each other laugh just because we do…we do a lot of “stupid” things and end up laughing at ourselves.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I think my mom was strong child with a will to be reckoned with, she was a fighter and a winner, she was beautiful and kind, timid and outgoing, yearning wanting and often not getting – she was amazing.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Same height as me!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
She loves to read. She likes a lot of things as well but I would say that other than family books are another important thing in her life.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Enjoy her “me time”, organize, quilt, do things for other people
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For understanding "Love Unconditional"
11. What is your mom really good at?
Just about everything she tries that does not involve any extreme heights, but she is a beautiful quilter, a wonderful mother and an even better Grandmother.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
See aforementioned Heights.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
She makes sure everyone in her life gets what they need from her and more
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
My mom is the strongest woman I know, she tolerates pain, sadness and fear head on. She is an incredible role model and I am blessed to have had her rub off on me, even if just a little bit.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I have to name two – She Loves Eeyore so she might want to be Eeyore but I would say she is honestly a lot more like Big Bird – always helping, doing and looking out for those around her.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
SHOP, Laugh, vent – what don’t we do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are stubborn, honest, strong women with a lot of love to give
19. How are you and your mom different?
oh boy..we do have a lot of differences I for one would NEVER have the patience to QUILT and she thinks I am dork for inheriting whatever gene made me obsessed with coin collecting like my father.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I know.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
McDonalds Drive through for a Diet Coke, or maybe it is Hawaii.