December 13, 2008

How to Eat Like a Child

Have you ever read this book or seen the children's theater version of it?

How to Eat Like a Child
Well, if you haven't you should. It really is rather funny and entertaining. I always enjoy seeing youth talent and this weekend I got to see two of Lauren's friends in this cute play! There were about 15 to 20 kids 7-10 in age singing and acting and making the audiance laugh. It was very cute, quite tight and you could tell they worked very hard at this!! Most of my pictures of the show turned out a lot like this...(those kids were really moving!)
Nicole ( in green) is very animated on stage and you can almost read her mind when she acting (and not speaking!)

And Lauren's friend and classmate Katie (age 10) was great at cracking the one liners that kept the audiance hooked between "scenes"

You girls were AWESOME! I can't wait to say "I knew her when..."


4 comments:

Paige said...

Thanks for the nice comments, Nicole will be so proud.

Grams said...

Looks like that was a fun play to watch! Nicole looked super cute in the pictures!

cp said...

Terra, thanks for the pictures and comment. Of course we are proud of Nicole and it sound like the play was fun and well received. One of the pictures of Nicole reminded us very much of her Mom at the same age.

Terra said...

Mr. Pool, I wanted to email you but don't have your address. I loved your comment mostly because I saw so much Paige in Nicole yesterday it was scary! Scary good of course. But one time when I looked at her I swear I saw Paige! She truly was fun to watch and I am glad you enjoyed the blog post too!

Happy Holidays!