This week was eventfully uneventful. HA! We did a lot, we blogged about it and we moved on to the next. However I did learn a couple of things:
1. I learned that keeping a pig for a pet may not be a good idea - and I am glad I don't - I also learned that the OCD, germophobic side of this mommy will most likely be picking up some of those paper masks tomorrow (just in case)
2. Consider following @overhearddenver this tweeter is asking all of us Coloradans to tweet things we "overhear" when out and about doing our daily thing. Now come on you all know you eavesdrop - so SPILL IT and share with the rest of us! Use #ohdenver with your tweets!
3. I really enjoyed the Earth movie and am motivated to pull out our Planet Earth DVD's and give them a go in the player again! And I can STILL completely disagree with my friend and neighbor on her skewed view of this movie and we will still be friends, and I will still tell her she is wrong and she will still tell me I am and it will still be ok.
4. I learned that it is really stupid to go a downtown attraction with your children and some friends and only have your Camera Phone with you...ARGH - more on that later-
5. My swiffer sweeper WILL pick up WET coffee grounds when I hap-hazardly toss the full filter into the garbage and only half of makes it in the basket.
I also learned that I can be completely exhausted and yet wide awake at the same time, ok I already knew this - but it has been hitting home more and more lately. Nap time anyone?