What I learned this week the positive, the grumbling and the flat out annoying
3. Juicy Juice for brain development and Immunity rocks – the kids all loved it and didn’t know they were getting the extra boost of vitamins till we told them - Lots of people asked about this party and how I got involved - I answered their emails directly but the scoop is: Sign up at http://www.houseparty.com/ and they will send you emails about opportunities - when you get the email you fill out an application that is reviewed by the sponsor and either chosen or not! So - sign up, wait, fill out app, wait and if accepted - host a great party!!!
4. I love getting together with friends and don’t do it enough
5. Someone is going to get very lucky with this week’s giveaway on Tales from the Nightstand because the odds are fantastic (hardly anyone entered)
6. Life unscripted is best – though sometimes we may forget
7. Late Breaking News: Dan Brown's new book - The Lost Symbol when I read the press release I about peed - seriously! Check it out -
1. Twitpic and I are not friends –
2. Wordpress seems to be a lot less user friendly than blogger – I have not moved yet – at this point I am finding it very time consuming – I don’t like time consuming – I like quick and easy – need to play around more.
3. Blogher ads and I probably do NOT have a long lasting relationship – the revenue is so low on my little blog and it takes up a lot of annoying space?
1. My Hair
2. My Hair
3. oh and My Hair.