What I learned this week (Hosted by Musings of a Housewife)
I learned a lot this week some good, some funny and some just plain annoying!
A bit funny and yet totally annoying:
1. Because I am a mom, I will always get the last 5 squares of TP and have to change the roll
2. Because I am a mom, I will always take the last tissue (neatly shoved back in the box) have to get a new box.
3. Because I am a mom, I will always get to rub cream on areas of my daughters body I would rather not because their #2's were a bit stubborn and left them a little sore
Things I learned that I am happy about:
1. I can design blogs for blogger and I do love doing it!
2. I can launch a new Book Review Blog and people might actually enjoy it as much as I am enjoying doing it
3. When my 3 year skips her nap she can go to bed before 6:30 and sleep til 6:30 am (sans blanky that has been gone about a month now)
Just Plain Annoying:
1. Even if I do read every word sent home from school, more than once, I will never be informed because information from our little school is limited and cryptic at best
2. When your kids run out antibiotics before the 10 days is up this can never be a good thing - you will definitely be back at the Dr. for more within 3 days.
3. That giant blogher ad. How do I really feel about it?