March 27, 2008

Spring Break

Well we are finally just 24 hours from Spring Break! Everyone is so excited and this is going to be a much needed break for all. I have very little left to do before we leave, some light cleaning and laundry (always doing laundry), and finishing packing the carry ons. All the girls got their nails painted yesterday. Hailey sat still the whole time. It was amazing to watch such an active little girl settle into place. She knew she was doing something special!
Lauren has 2 tests at school today. Spelling, should be a no brainer. The science one is much more difficult - she just is not wrapping her head around "spitting the facts out" she gets all the concepts and can you give you a 15 minute dissertaion on everything but when it comes to reciting what the book wants you to...well...we will see.
I will try to pop out here at least once while we are gone. I plan to take lots of pictures, let's hope I do!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I hope you guys had a good trip there. I'm sure you are having a great time. Can't wait to see the pics! Bonnie