November 14, 2008

McDonalds Surprise

Hailey and I had to run a couple of boring errands yesterday. Off to Bed Bath and Beyond to exchange a table cloth I bought in the wrong shape...Yes I know what shape my kitchen table is but no I did not manage to buy the right one. Then Safeway for some Tide and Bounce two of favorite to blow 30 dollars on (not). So after that we hit McDonalds for a little Health Food again...

When we walked up to the door Hailey ran to the window, I couldn't figure out why at first because my eyes were looking down at her, as soon as I lifted my eyes I knew...Ronald McDonald was at McDonalds! WOW! What a treat! She waved at him, I smiled and rushed in hoping to get the worlds cutest picture of Hailey with the worlds most famous Clown...
Mommy hopes crushed once again...it was kind of like at Disney when Lauren did this

But at least above I was there to take the picture of Dad and Lauren...in this case we had to ask a stranger to take a picture with the famed BlackBerry...because....Hailey would not go any where near Ronald once we got through the doors. He was perfectly fun and perfectly safe through the window but LIVE and IN PERSON inside - NO GOOD.

But Ronald Rocked and made Hailey this lovely note, and she did tell her his name (6 times in a voice a mouse couldn't hear)

And back at the table, safe and sound with Nuggets, Fries and a Sprite - Hailey couldn't take her eyes off him.

But he left - Returning Next Friday at 5:00 (the 21st) for a magic show and more (Town Center McD for those who want to go)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

We try so hard don't we?? When Alex was about Hailey's age we lived in Orlando and got to go to Disney quite a bit.. He was terrified of the characters. Also terrified of Chuck E Cheese or anyone in a big fuzzy costume. Still cute pics to show the kiddos and laugh someday..

Bonnie said...

Oh and Santa Clause..forget it. Alex would scream and cry!

Becky said...

Hey! That's the same RM that puts on a show at Beacon... year after year, after year, after year....
Hailey and I have the same reaction!

Becky said...

Does that little girl ever take a bad picture?

Kim said...

Your little girl is just so beautiful..look at her hair!! so jealous..

I have yet to get my older son on Santa's lap..he is four.. I may try again when he is in college.. :)