April 6, 2008

Final day of spring Break…

if your looking for vacation pictures click here http://emersongirlsblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/finally-spring-break-post.html

I have to say I am starting to mourn spring break and it is not quite over yet. I have really enjoyed the girls this week, the vacation was so wonderful and we visited the zoo yesterday for several hours and had a fantastic time. It was so nice out and most of the animals were out and visible and we got some amazing pictures! We rode the train and the carousel, had lunch and stopped at the store on the way out. The girls bought some mini plastic animals and have been playing zoo at home. Lauren is even creating mini habitats tonight! SUPER. I suppose she should be working on her big book report presentation but what she is doing looks like much more fun so I am just letting her be!

So tomorrow morning we are back to the grindstone and I don’t want to. I want to sit here and whine about it for a while. It was just a nice week and I hate to see it end.

Here are some pictures of the girls at the Zoo and some the animals we saw! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Great pics! We love the zoo. The girls look like they got some sun. Bonnie