June 15, 2009

While Big Sis is away

I mentioned before that Grams and "he" had the pleasure of hanging out with Hailey while Lauren and I were in Peter Pan Overload! For the most part they all had a great time...I received great updates from Blackberry to Blackberry to Blackberry while we were out and this is what I got

"he" and she washed the driveway, the porch and a little of the culdesac too!

Grams and Hailey visited a local toy store for a rest (or maybe it was a couple of new balls to play with at Grams house)

They also visited the "train park"

And apparently took a picture of Hailey's Feet.
These, by the way, are the very shoes Hailey wore that evening at Anthony's Pizza. They have wooden soles, Anthony's has an old wooden floor...Hailey through a FIT and started stomping her feet because the booth had a rip in the seat...it was DEAFENING that sound of wood stomping old wood...
I took her shoes off.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe looks like Hailey had fun with Grams and your husband. So helpful of her to wash the culdesac ;-)

Krape Family said...

Is the "train park" Belleview park?? If so, the train is looking good. The last time I was there, the train was looking pretty sad. I am going to have to take the boys there later this summer.

The Fritz Facts said...

Looks like a good time. Boo had wooden soled shoes, and the noise drove me nuts. They soon went away...never to be seen again!

jen@odbt said...

She looks like she's having fun. At least Hailey doesn't walk around in tap shoes...

SouthernDogwoods said...

Looks like Hailey had lots of fun! I love the names Grams & "he". Why is he called "he"? Just wondering

Cheryl Lage said...

Ooooh, I think I know that store where Hailey went with Grams! ;)

It's a fave for us, too!

('kay, between the chess and the similar store penchants, when are you moving to Richmond?) ;)

Bonnie said...

It's nice that you know Hailey's having a good time when you are busy with Lauren.
Is Anthony's good? We've been going to Big Bills NY style Pizza lately but I've heard Anthony's is good.