June 22, 2009

Nature Valley Nut Clusters

Last week I went to the mailbox and was greated with a box full of these


New... Nature Valley Nut Clusters

They were sent to me by My Blog Spark for review and I was so excited! I had to give my dad the Almond bag because I can't eat Almonds but the Cashew ones were TO DIE FOR! And I was equally thrilled to find out that the serving size for these clusters is 8 EIGHT 8. (just 8 not 888) but 8 IS ALOT and they were so yummy - I think I had 10!

The Cashew Clusters were my personal FAVORITE but they also have Honey Roasted Peanut and Nut Lovers! Go ahead pick up a bag - You won't regret this one!

I promise! (going corny) I am NUTS about these Nut Clusters!!!

4 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yum! Must look for them at the store!

Grams said...

The almond clusters were dynomite! Gramps and I both enjoyed the whole bag! Thanks for sharing.

Courtney said...

I love almond, cashew, any kind of nut cluster. I am such a snacker that these are right up my aisle. Are they so new that they are not really in stores?

Anonymous said...

oo those look so yummy!