What I learned this week is hosted by JoLynn atMusings of a Housewife -
Today is one of those days that I could say so much and yet so few of those thoughts are actually coming together so I am going for the "list it" approach -
1. After having her tonsils and adenoids removed Hailey was back at the Dr. on Sunday (yes Sunday) with a double ear infection - Riddle me that one
2. After having her tonsils and adenoids removed Hailey has developed a squeak in her voice and to be totally honest - we are hoping it will go away
3. Summer break started 15 days ago and we yet to make it to the pool - first it was because of the surgery and lately it has been the weather - though I have to admit I am LOVING this cooler summer weather - I am a winter girl.
4. When scheduling a garage sale to finally take care of THIS problem...it would be smart to keep to look at your calendar and NOT schedule it over top of your daughters Post Op appt. If you do you will find yourself on the phone begging the scheduler to find something/anything that she can squeeze you in for this week so you can find out about the aforementioned squeak and more...
5. I was excited to receive some preview copies of the new TNT shows late last week. Some of them had already premiered others are premiering tonight! I am really looking forward to watching Saving Grace - this show is right up my ally, I screened Hawthorne with "him" last night and we were both intrigued - said it was "tivo worthy" but also talked about how Pilots are not usually the best - do you remember the Seinfeld Pilot? did it suck you in? Not I! And lastly if you are not totally fed up with reality TV yet - Wedding Day also premiers tonight - and while this show is NOT my cup of tea I am sure it will provide lots of viewing pleasure for many!