December 27, 2008

Christmas has come and gone

Christmas has come and gone but I plan to drag it out as long as I can. The girls are having so much fun with some of their new things, we are having fun watching them have fun and I have so many favorite photos I want to share that I am still trying to figure out the best way to do it.

I love having the blog to connect with Family and friends and new friends, however keeping with its roots my main purpose is for the memories. Because of that...I will be posting all my thoughts, pictures and feelings from this wonderful Christmas over the coming days and I am desperately hoping I don't miss a single memory!

I started by posting Christmas Eve photos yesterday...Today I put together a movie of most of our pictures using the Christmas song that haunted the girls and I all month, and I think I will end by posting some favorite moments in conjunction with current happenings over the next week! At least that is what I am thinking this morning!

Enjoy the movie:



Last night we played a game of Trivia Pursuit (The new one that says it has easy, medium and hard questions) a gift to Grams and Gramps for the holidays and it was not all it was cracked up to be. I think the first version of Trivia Pursuit was probably the best version.

Hailey slept for 2.5 hours yesterday and then went to bed at 6 (at her request) she is still not feeling that well, sounds like she swallowed a pond full of frogs, wakes up all night but manages to power through the day playing with all her toys! Lauren is having a great time with her Ball of Whacks and Snap Circuits, logged in her new Webkinz and in general is enjoying time with family and toys!


Today it is supposed to super cold here, snowed all day yesterday (Beautiful) but somehow I plan to get the girls outside to play at least in short spurts! They will be looking forward to getting all dressed up for a fancy dinner at Mirabels tonight!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I've never seen 2 happier little girls! What fun - and the song you chose is going to be running through my head all day.

Courtney said...

love the movie and such a fun song. your beauties looked like they had a blast. Loved the ballet bar. now I would have LOVED that as a child, I think if I had room, I would love it now :)

glad you are enjoying this festive season...

courtney

p.s. totally jealous you had a white Christmas and are still getting snow. its seasonable warm and rainy here.

The Bailey Family said...

Looks like the girls had a magical Christmas! Loved all the pictures!

Bonnie said...

Loved the pictures. I liked the way the girls had all the same wrapping for each child. Were those the Santa gifts?